As a courtesy to our customers, we provide online tutorials on how to configure various email software. However our staff will NOT provide support on how to use them. For further assistance see Microsoft's Outlook 2007 support pages.
To configure your email account in Outlook 2007, follow the steps below
- Start Microsoft Outlook 2007. Click the Tools menu and select Account Settings...
- On the E-mail tab, click New...
- Fill in all necessary fields to include the following information:
- Your Name: Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the From: field of outgoing messages.
- E-mail Address: Enter your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Password: Enter your email password.
- Manually configure server settings or additional server types: Select this check box and click Next.
- Server Information
- Account Type: Select POP3 or IMAP
- Incoming & Outgoing mail server: You can obtain this information from your Webmail interface and then going to Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP settings. To access your Webmail interface, you can use the URL of the form http://webmail.yourdomainname.com. Here, you would need to login with your email address and the corresponding password
- Logon Information
- User Name: Enter your full username (same as your email address)
- Password: Enter your email password
- Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA): Leave this option unchecked.
Thats it, your account has been setup! When you click on Send/Receive, all your email will be downloaded by Outlook 2007.