As a courtesy to our customers, we provide online tutorials on how to configure various email software. However our staff will NOT provide support on how to use them. For further assistance in in configuring email on your phone, tablet or email program, please refer to the specific brand's website.
To configure your email account in Windows Mail, follow the steps below
- Start Windows Mail. On the Tools menu, click Accounts...
- In the Accounts window, click Add...
- Select the Account Type as E-mail Account and click Next.
- Enter your complete email address of the type User@YourDomain.com, your Password and Display Name as the name others see when you email them.
- Select the check box adjacent to Manually configure server settings for e-mail account and then click Next.
- Select an incoming mail server as either POP3 / IMAP
- Incoming server: You can obtain this information from your webmail interface by logging in at the URL of the form http://Webmail.YourDomain.com and going to Settings >> Forwarding and POP/IMAP settings
- Login ID: Enter your email address (for example: user@YourDomain.com)
- Outgoing server: Specify your outgoing mail server as the one mentioned in the web-based mail interface at http://webmail.YourDomain.com under Settings >> Forwarding and POP/IMAP settings .
- Select the checkbox adjacent to My outgoing server requires authentication, click Next and then Finish.