If your email account has just been created, here are a few quick steps that will help you start using your account effectively.
Login to Webmail
Webmail is an online interface that you can use to access, manage and organize your email account. Typically, an email containing your login details is sent to your alternate email address when your account is created. When you login for the first time, it is preferable to change the password to something that you are comfortable with. Learn how to login to your webmail interface.
Use webmail to send, receive and organize email
Accessing your email from the webmail interface has its own advantages, the most notable being that you don't need your own computer or a regular email client to check your mail. If you have access to a computer with an Internet connection, you have access to your emails anywhere. Apart from email accessibility, webmail also offers a set of features to enhance your emailing experience.
- A very user friendly interface. Click here to understand how to manage basic webmail operations in your webmail interface.
- Want to setup Email Forwards for your account? Click here to find out how you can do so.
- Going for a business trip or a vacation and wont have access to email? Setup an automatic email response from the webmail interface.Click here to learn how.
- Would you rather send email using an alternative From address? Click here to find out how.
- Want to organize all the incoming emails? Click here to find out how.