For security reasons, we don't accept cancellation requests over the phone, mail, fax or email. You must log into your account if you wish to cancel your subscription.
If you have been charged, it will only be because you have an active service in the billing system and that you haven’t cancelled your automated billing; therefore the amount charged is correct, authorised and non refundable as per our terms and conditions.
To ensure that you are not billed in the future, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your account
- Navigate to “HOSTING" via the top product menu, then click "MANAGE”
- Click the “CANCEL” Button
- Briefly describe your reason for cancellation
- Select “CANCELLATION TYPE"
- Click ”REQUEST CANCELLATION” and you're done
Click here to recover your login details - If for ANY other reason you are not able to recover your login or password details and would like us to recover either on your behalf, kindly download, complete and fax back the "Password Recovery Form"